2021 Events Catalog
For its 9th year, BankersHub is pleased to have the financial services industry’s most comprehensive catalog of online training, with over 380 events and many more to come! This represents our largest initial catalog in BankersHub history!
Following on our already record-breaking 2020 year for total events and new customers, our initial 2021 catalog for BankersHub already contains over 380 events scheduled with MANY more to come!
While too many to list here, some exciting new events coming in 2021 include:
- CFPB Remittance Transfer Rule
- BSA Red Flags Training on Identifying Human Trafficking
- Dormant Accounts and the Escheatment Process
- ACH Risk for Treasury Management Sales
- Working Capital Management and Impacts on Shareholder Value
- 14 Credit Discipline Tools for Bank and CU Lenders
- Understanding GLBA and FRCA Privacy Rules
- Flood Insurance: Lessons Learned from Recent Case Studies
- FedNOW – Basics, Features, Functionality, Timing and Preparation
- Non-Resident Alien (NRA) Accounts – Opening, Monitoring and Tax Reporting
- UDAAP Enforcement Update
- Topmost Inefficient Business Practices in your Treasury Program
- Taking the Stigma Out of Banking Marijuana Related Businesses (MRBs) – Policies, Procedures, and Best Practices
- Preparing for Your ACH, RDC, and Wire Transfer Audit
- Regulation CC Training for the Front-Line
- Training Executives and Board Members on Fraud Threats and Trends
- Effectively Handling Business and Consumer Check Fraud Disputes
And that is just a TINY SAMPLE of the new events along with updated content in our many foundational events for both new and seasoned employees!