About the Electronic Banking Internal Audit Certification
Internal Auditors have greater responsibility than ever before in ensuring their institutions remain in compliance with payments regulations and that risk exposure is minimized across the organization. Internal Auditors and Compliance Officers who complete the Electronic Banking Internal Audit Certification Program earn a prestigious designation awarded by BankersHub as well as a framed certificate which is good for two years. Furthermore, classes may be submitted for AAP credits.
This program requires participants to complete all 15 courses with a test at the end of each course and passing score of 80%.
Each element in this comprehensive agenda includes:
- Presentation materials
- Fully narrated 40-60 minute recorded presentations that may be played and paused as necessary
- Quizzes at the end of each element to test retention
The Bankers Hub Learning Management System
- Ongoing tracking and reporting of progress
- Quizzes at the end of each session requiring 80% or better to pass
- Ability to stop and start a session as needed
- Notification upon achievement of the Certification of Certificate
- All sessions come with downloaded copy of presentation for review
- Personal contact to assist with any questions or comments
Electronic Banking Certification Programs prepare you and your staff for the challenges your institution faces ahead including:
- Regulatory changes and compliance requirements
- Audit preparation and responses to exceptions
- Fraud and unauthorized activities
- New technology advances and opportunities
- Consumer concerns, problems and disputes
- Staff training, turnover and ongoing education needs.
All of these webinars would cost over $8,000 if purchased separately. To register an employee in this eBanking Professional Certification, however, is just $1,195!
Special Note just for Passport Members:
Your 12-month Passport membership entitles you to register as many employees as you wish into any of the Certification or Certificate for the flat rate of just $495 per employee registration! That’s a savings of 38% off Certificates and a whopping 60% savings for eBanking Internal Audit Certification!
Not a Passport Member? Click Here to read more about the benefits of becoming one.
Course Elements for the eBanking Internal Audit Certification
(Each lasts 40-60 minutes)
- Introduction to Payments Players and Regulatory/Network Requirements
Legal and Compliance
- ACH Legal and Compliance Considerations
- Check Legal and Compliance Considerations
- Debit Card Legal and Compliance Obligations
- Wire Transfer Legal and Compliance Considerations
- Effective Risk Management in ACH, RDC, Debit/ATM Card and Wire Transfer
- Payments Risk Assessment and Regulatory Expectations for ACH, RDC, Wire
- FFIEC Guidance on Authentication in Internet Banking
- Mobile Security Threats
- Understanding the Identify Theft Red Flags Rule
- Mitigating Elderly Financial Exploitation in Payments
- Top Findings in ACH, RDC, and Wire Transfer Audits
- Effectively Auditing Your Payments Areas
- Managing, Auditing and Overseeing Your ACH Third Party Senders
- Fundamentals of Payments Monitoring for ACH, RDC, Wire and Debit Cards