About the Bank Accounting Specialist Certification
Bank accounting includes preparation of permanent records for every transaction. Corporate statements show a general picture of the institution while different books of accounts offer detailed analysis of condition. Similar to other fields, all financial institutions are similar with regards to accounting principles. However, recent changes in regulations, capital requirements, interpretations of GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles), etc. create challenges for accountants, bookkeepers, analysts, auditors, managers and executives to keep their institutions up-to-date and compliant.
BankersHub has created a new Bank Accounting Specialist Certification to address these unique accounting needs of financial institutions. Content architect and Accounting Professor Paul Sanchez covers critical topics in bank accounting that every financial institution must understand and complete to ensure compliance with government regulations and external auditors
Each element in this comprehensive agenda includes:
- Presentation materials
- Fully narrated 40-60 minute recorded presentations that may be played and paused as necessary
- Quizzes at the end of each element to test retention
All of these webinars would cost over $3,000 if purchased separately.
To register an employee in this eBanking Professional Certification, however, is just $1,195!
Special Note just for Passport Members:
Your 12-month Passport membership entitles you to register as many employees as you wish into any of the Certification or Certificate for the flat rate of just $495 per employee registration! That’s a savings of a whopping 60% savings for Bank Accounting Specialist Certification!
Not a Passport Member? Click Here to read more about the benefits of becoming one.
Course Elements for the Bank Accounting Specialist Certification
(each lasts 75-90 minutes)
- Banking Accounting Boot Camp
- Part 1 – Unique Depository Accounting
- Part 2 – Illustrative Bank GAAP Financial Statements
- Part 3 – Explanations of Financial Statement Elements
- Call Reports
- Part 1 – The Fundamentals
- Part 2 – Intermediate Topics
- Part 3 – Advanced Topics
- Review of New Authoritative GAAP Accounting Pronouncements
- Capital Risks and Ratios
- Financial Statement Analytical Review Procedures
- Overview of Banking and Banking Risks
- Overview of Asset-Liability Management and Interest-Rate Risk
- Overview of Bank Investments
- Basel III Implications for Financial Statement and Call Reports