Cannabis Banking Professional Certification v2
Cannabis-related businesses (MRBs) which include Hemp, CBD and Marijuana, have taken the world by storm. BankersHub was the leader in introducing this 11-session Cannabis Banking Professional Certification to the industry!
About the Cannabis Banking Professional Certification Program
715 banks and credit unions serve the U.S. cannabis industry and every state has at least one financial institution that serves cannabis businesses. The Cannabis Banking Professional Certification (CBP) focuses on the unique challenges and regulatory considerations for any banking marijuana related business.
BankersHub, the leader in financial services education for over 12 years, has launched the banking industry’s first Cannabis Related Business Certification, the Cannabis Banking Professional (CBP) through its Learning Management System, BankerCollege.
The certification will be broken into 11 sessions and focus on the following:
- Cannabis Basics for Financial Institutions
- Understanding Hemp, Marijuana and CBD Business and Regulations
- Key Considerations for Banking Cannabis Businesses
- Operational Factors for Developing Framework for Cannabis Banking
- Cannabis Banking: Opportunities and Challenges
- Hemp Banking 101
- Legal Marijuana and the Employee Workplace – What Employers Need to Know
- FinCEN Guidance, SARs Filings, Risk Management, Due Diligence Policies and Procedures
- BSA Risks of Banking High-Risk Customers
- BSA Perspective into Banking Hemp, CBD, and Medical/Recreational Marijuana
- Performing Your Risk Assessment on MRBs and HRBs