- This event has passed. You can still Register Now for the Playback.
Managing Risks Associated with Your Remote Deposit Capture RDC Program
June 6 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm | $249
Remote Deposit Capture just like other payment collection systems includes guidance, laws and rules that are required for a financial institution to mitigate the risks and ensure compliance with its RDC Program.This RDC webinar will cover FFIEC Guidance on remote deposit capture and take attendees through all applicable risks and provide guidance on how to effectively and efficiently implement risk management controls to mitigate those risks.Topics include:
- FFIEC Guidance, rules, laws and regulations;
- Understanding the Difference between each type of RDC including (Teller Capture, Branch Capture, Mobile Capture, Merchant Capture, Consumer Capture and ATM Capture)
- Knowing the difference between exposure limits and velocity limits;
- Effectively managing exceptions such as over-limits, operational issues, technology failures, etc.
- Knowing the most important Key Risk Indicators and Key Performance Indicators to report to your designated committee or Board of Directors;
- Best business practices for training your front-line, back-office, and your customers on effectively using RDC to improve risk management efforts within your financial institution.
- Compliance Officers
- Risk Managers
- Internal Auditors
- Electronic Banking
- Deposit Operations
- Branch Management
- Senior Management