Calendar of Events
- This event has passed.
TRID Update – New Rules and Clarifications
June 5, 2018 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT$249
During this Lending Webinar covering the new TRID (TILA-RESPA Integrated Disclosures), we will provide an overview and coverage of the new rules and discuss the proper completion, timing, and delivery of the Loan Estimate Form, Closing Form, Escrow Closing Notices, and Partial Payment Policy Disclosures.
We will provide answers to these questions and more:
- What’s changed? What has remained the same?
- How accurate does the loan estimate have to be?
- Under what circumstances may a revised loan estimate be issued?
- What’s the total interest percentage, and how is it calculated?
- When must closing be postponed?
- Who is responsible for preparing and delivering closing disclosures to the consumer?
- In the amendment (or proposed amendment), what was clarified and what seems to be changed?
$249 for Webinar and Playback*
Dates of Event
Tuesday, June 5, 2018
Partner, Wipfli CPAs and Consultants
About the Speaker
Tim Tedrick is a partner in Wipfli’s financial institutions practice. He is responsible for overseeing the compliance and Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) services firmwide. Tim stays informed of the risks and up to date with the ever-changing regulatory environment. He enjoys being a reliable resource for financial institutions while helping them meet the challenges of regulatory and operational issues.
Professional Memberships and Activities