Calendar of Events
- This event has passed.
Performing Your ACH Risk Assessment
March 12 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm EDT$249
Have you completed your ACH Risk Assessment?
An ACH Risk Assessment is a valuable tool to help your organization identify the risks associated with its ACH program; this same ACH Risk Assessment is also required for all financial institutions per the NACHA Operating Rules.
The NACHA Operating Rules clearly identify the importance of KYC (Knowing Your Customer) for the ODFI and by performing an ACH Risk Assessment, this will help determine the level of Risk the financial institution is enduring and thus help them create an effective Risk Management Program to help manage the ACH Risk that their program is subject to when processing ACH transactions for their customers.
Developing a sound Risk Management program to continually monitor the areas of Risk, then analyze your actions to ensure you are exercising mitigation tools to keep risk at its lowest possible. Discussion includes ways to help reduce the Risks associated with sending and receiving ACH transactions.
The agenda for this timely and relevant online training includes:
- Outline guidance for the ODFI when establishing policies, procedures, and limits that acknowledge the risks certain businesses and customers bring to an ACH operation
- Provide tips on how to conduct the ACH Risk Assessment
- List the types of ACH Risk for both the ODFI and RDFI
- Describe how to appropriately rate the risk of your activities at your financial institution
- Identify the types of risk factors – based on the ODFI’s Due Diligence
- Offer suggestions on mitigating controls to help reduce risk for both the ODFI & RDFI
$249 for Webinar and Playback*
Dates of Event
Tuesday, March 12, 2019
1.8 AAP Credits
Donna Olheiser AAP
About the Speaker
Donna, the Vice President of Education Services for Dynamic Mastership, is a Certified Master Trainer and an experienced Project Manager, with over 14 years’ experience managing education programs for organizations processing electronic payments and financial institutions operations areas. Prior to founding Dynamic Mastership 3 years ago, Donna served as the Education Services Director for UMACHA for 9 years. Donna began her career serving as Training and Development Specialist for the Federal Reserve Bank, Minneapolis.
June 4 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT
June 5 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT
June 5 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm EDT