Calendar of Events
- This event has passed.
IRA Fundamentals for Banks and Credit Unions
March 18 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm EDT$249
For those who are new to IRAs or need a refresher, this webinar provides the fundamentals of Traditional and Roth IRAs. It covers IRA contributions, distributions, and portability—including the rules associated with rollovers between employer-sponsored retirement plans and IRAs.
- Describe and list the tax benefits of an IRA
- Recognize types of annual contributions
- Explain the contribution eligibility and the deadline to make an annual contribution
- Identify the methods of moving assets between IRAs and between employer-sponsored retirement plans and IRAs
- State the early distribution penalty tax exceptions
$249 for Webinar and Playback*
Dates of Event
Monday, March 18, 2019
About the Speaker