Calendar of Events
- This event has passed.
HMDA Refresh: Ensuring You’re Staying Compliant
September 6, 2018 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDT$249
It’s not too late. Be prepared for your 2019 filing of 2018 data. This critical lending webinar will walk you through the new requirements of the Home Mortgage Disclosure Act and provide answers to your lingering questions. Make sure your staff is accurately reporting the new Loan Application Register information. Even if you are already monitoring your HMDA, the changes are numerous and additional information and reinforcement is the key to getting it right.
In this Compliance Webinar, the presenter will cover new and modified requirements and the detail behind each and what we’ve learned so far this year.
Some elements that the agenda will cover includes:
- Covered and Exempted Loan Types effective as of January 1, 2018
- Specific loan types that are often questioned about applicability, including Agricultural, Construction, “Flip Loans”, and Renewable Loans
- Data Fields covered including Universal Loan Identifier (ULI), Loan Purpose, Cash-out Refinance, Occupancy, Property Location, and CFPB Geocoding
- Demographics fields and collecting demographic information, including visual observation
- Rate Spread requirements
- HOEPA Status and reporting requirements
- Credit Score reporting and HMDA changes
- Commercial and Residential Loan Denials
- …and MUCH more!
$249 for Webinar and Playback*
Dates of Event
Thursday, September 6, 2018
About the Speaker
Tim Tedrick is a partner in Wipfli’s financial institutions practice. He is responsible for overseeing the compliance and Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) services firmwide. Tim stays informed of the risks and up to date with the ever-changing regulatory environment. He enjoys being a reliable resource for financial institutions while helping them meet the challenges of regulatory and operational issues.
Professional Memberships and Activities