Calendar of Events
- This event has passed.
FFIEC #051 – Review of the Newest Call Report for Eligible Small Institutions
July 27, 2018 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm EDT$249
This important webinar will focus on the most recent Call Report made available for small depository institutions in order to reduce regulatory burden.
This Call Report training will cover questions related to reducing regulatory burden such as the following:
- What is the purpose for Form #051?
- Who (which entities) should use the Form #051?
- What is the reason for the new Schedule SU, Supplemental Information?
- What schedules have been significantly changed because of the new Schedule SU (examples will be illustrated)?
- What frequency of reporting changes have been made?
- What threshold changes have been made?
- What lines have been removed?
This Bank Accounting Webinar of the entire #051 Call Report will give preparers valuable information that will help prepare the new report efficiently. Those who use the #051 in place of FFIEC #041 will experience significant time savings.
Date of Event
Friday, July 27, 2018
About Paul Sanchez
Paul J. Sanchez, CPA, CBA, CFSA conducts a CPA practice in Port Washington, New York. He is also the owner of Professional Service Associates (PSA), a consulting and professional training and development business servicing corporate clients (auditors, controllers, etc.), CPA firms, professional associations and others. He was an assistant professor at Long Island University – C.W. Post Campus as well as an adjunct lecturer at City University of New York. Prior to starting PSA, he was the Vice President-Professional Development for the Audit Division of a regional bank and Director of Professional Practices and Vice President of a money-center bank, where he directed the professional practice development and training for internal auditors.