Calendar of Events
- This event has passed.
Combatting ACH Origination Fraud – Keeping the FBI Out of Your Bank or CU
May 7 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDT$249
In this updated payments fraud webinar, Kevin Sasser, AAP, will be sharing how his former company was targeted by a fraudulent originator, and how you can leverage automation, analytics and business intelligence to accelerate and enhance your third-party risk management program.
This payments webinar will cover:
- Case Study – Ford: Reagor-Dykes Auto Group $41mm Fraud
- Due diligence mistakes to avoid when understanding your customer
- Risk management best practices for same day ACH and Real-Time Originators
- How to leverage automation and business intelligence for more effective due diligence
- Things to look for and anticipate BEFORE you on-board
- Critical elements for verifying customer identity
- The implications of the recent FinCEN rule!
- 3 recommended strategies for managing customer risks
$249 for Webinar and Playback*
Dates of Event
Tuesday, May 7, 2019
About the Speaker(s)
Kevin Sasser has been Director of Sales & Marketing at Argos Risk LLC since January 30, 2017. Mr. Sasser serves as Vice President of Company.com Corp. Mr. Sasser is responsible for developing and managing the revenue associated with Company.com’s vendor networks and strategic partners. Prior to Company.com, he served as Senior Vice President with Goldleaf Financial Solutions, Inc. Mr. Sasser is a seasoned professional speaker and published author most noted for his works on sales strategies, presentation tactics and sales closing techniques. Mr. Sasser is a recognized expert in sales and marketing strategies for a wide range of verticals. Prior to joining Argos Risk, he served as Vice President of Sales for Atcore Systems, a cloud computing and professional services firm specializing in enterprise technology solutions.
Erica El Hilali, MBA, AAP, is the Director of Client Services at Argos Risk in Minneapolis, MN where she helps ensure a user-centric focus in their risk management software solutions. Erica received her MBA from the University of Minnesota Carlson School of Management and holds a Masters Certificate in Organizational Management from the College of St. Catherine and a Bachelor of Arts from Hamline University. Before working at Argos Risk, she worked for seven years at Wells Fargo in corporate banking, treasury management, and ACH Operations.