Calendar of Events
Cash Management: How Sales, Operations, and Technology Can Generate More Fee Income
April 30 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm EDT$249
During this banking webinar, you will gain a more in-depth knowledge of Cash Management (aka Treasury Management) products and services. You will learn about all the Cash Management products and services available in the marketplace, identify the products and services your community bank currently offers, what you’re missing, and come up with strategies to implement and offer the right products and services for your bank. You will also learn the “behind the scenes” on the most important products and how they interact with technology.
After attending this cash management webinar, you will walk away with a deeper knowledge of the Cash Management function, how to conduct a risk assessment on any new products, and bring back ideas to your bank on how to market Cash Management products and services to your business clients. In addition, your team will also work better together knowing how critical each area is to the success of the implementation and sale of these products and services.
Part I: Cash Management Knowledge
Part II: The Marketing and Sales Process for Account Managers
Part III: Cash Management Product Implementation
Part IV: Future of Cash Management
- What is Treasury Management (aka Cash Management)?
- The Evolution of Cash Management/History/Background
- Review of the Account Analysis and what it’s used for
- Overview of all Cash Management products in the market
- How to determine which products you need to offer to your business customers
- Determine who your in-house experts should be and provide the appropriate training
- How Cash Management is integrated with the Bank’s Technology, Operations and Sales teams
- Identifying new bank fee opportunities
- Ideas on how to market and brand your Cash Management products
- Process to implement Cash Management products
- The future of Cash Management (including Blockchain and Bitcoin)
Who Should Attend:
Cash Management operations and sales personnel, Relationship and Account Managers, Deposit sales team, Business bankers/lenders, Technology personnel (IT network support and core system support staff), Presidents, COO
Only $249 for Webinar and Playback!*
Date of Events
Tuesday, April 30, 2019
About the Speaker
Marci Malzahn is the president and founder of Malzahn Strategic, a community bank consultancy focused on strategic planning, enterprise risk management, and talent management. Marci has 23 years of banking experience, the last ten as the EVP/CFO/COO of a community bank she helped start where she oversaw all the bank operations areas. Marci is the recipient of a number of professional awards, is a published author of three books, and an international bilingual public speaker, speaking frequently at banking conferences and associations.