Calendar of Events
- This event has passed.
Branch Manager’s Guide for Improving Customer Experience and Satisfaction
February 25 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm EST$249
Much has been written lately about the superiority of digital banking channels and the demise of brick-and-mortar facilities. New types of mobile banking applications appear almost daily and it seems as though there’s little you cannot do with a Smartphone.
Research continues to shed light on the important role branches and the branch experience still play in the overall customer experience. Customer satisfaction with the branch channel has never been higher but for different reasons and with higher stakes in getting it right.
Michael Beird, former Director of the Banking and Credit Card Practices for JD Power and current industry consultant on Customer Satisfaction in Financial Services, will focus on what customers expect and want most from their banking experience.
Attendees to this banking webinar will leave knowing:
- Industry trends in retail banking satisfaction, best practices and challenges
- Which banks are performing well at the top
- How your frontline staff needs to handle ‘fees’ without sacrificing customer satisfaction
- What actions need to be taken during and after account opening to solidify the new customer relationship
- How your brick-and-mortar facility may be costing you customers before they even enter the branch
- Which problems contribute the most to customer attrition and how to resolve them successfully
- Which differences in expectations for service ‘excellence’ across demographics matter most for retaining customers
- The 10 KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) critical for integrating into any customer tracking or satisfaction study
- The one behavior which impacts branch experience more than any other action
$249 for Webinar and Playback*
Dates of Event
Monday, February 25, 2019
About the Speaker
Michael Beird has been involved in Financial Services for four decades, most recently as Co-Founder and Managing Director for Financial Services at BankersHub since 2010. In addition to BankersHub, Michael most recently served as Director of Banking and Credit Card Practices for J.D. Power and Associates where he helped oversee the annual customer satisfaction surveys in addition to consulting on improving customer experience at banks across the country.
Michael’s experience began with Bank of America as Branch Manager, Auditor and Operations Specialist for one of the bank’s largest branches. He was VP of Workforce Management for Shawmut Bank Boston where he also conducted due diligence for numerous M&A engagements. He has worked at numerous management consulting firms for 15 years, advising Retail Executives at banks in the U.S., Europe, Australia and Japan. Michael also serves on the faculty of the GSB Wisconsin
He has an MBA in Finance and Accounting from Cornell University and his BA in Psychology from University California Irvine.