Calendar of Events
- This event has passed.
ACH Death Notification Entries (DNEs) and Reclamations – Your Bank’s Liability
March 19 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm EDT$249
Processing ACH payments from the Federal Government can be challenging! This session will outline details on when account holders are deceased and what your responsibilities are to the Federal Government if they are receiving benefit payments.
You will learn what the Green Book is and how this valuable on-line tool will help you with processing DNE’s and Government Reclamations.
The NACHA Operating Rules still apply when processing these payments but the Green Book outlines exceptions when handling DNEs (Death Notification Entries) and Federal Government Reclamations. A side by side comparison of Commercial vs. Government Reclamations will be included to know what the difference is and how to handle each one.
After this payments training, attendees will learn how to:
- Detail the processes on handling Death Notification Entries (DNE’s)
- List the timeframes to return ACH Entries for deceased accountholders
- Describe Return Reason Codes when returning benefit payments for deceased account holders
- How to handle and process Federal Government Reclamations
- Identify RDFI Liability for Federal Government Benefit Payments and deceased account holders
- Outline the timeframes for responding to Government Reclamations
$249 for Webinar and Playback*
Dates of Event
Tuesday, March 19, 2019
About the Speaker
Donna Olheiser, the Vice President of Education Services for Dynamic Mastership, is a Certified Master Trainer and an experienced Project Manager, with over 14 years’ experience managing education programs for organizations processing electronic payments and financial institutions operations areas. Prior to founding Dynamic Mastership 3 years ago, Donna served as the Education Services Director for UMACHA for 9 years. Donna began her career serving as Training and Development Specialist for the Federal Reserve Bank, Minneapolis.
- March 19
2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
- Event Categories:
- ACH, Audit, Fraud and Loss Mitigation, Operations Policies and Procedures, Payments, Regulatory Compliance, Risk and Fraud
- Event Tags:
- ach death notification entries, ach death reclamations, bank liability, benefit payments, deceased benefits, dnes, federal government, nacha, nacha operating rules, payments training
Regulation E Compliance, Debit Card Disputes, ACH Unauthorized, Remittance Transfers, Stop Payments and RegTechMarch 25 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm EDT
March 27 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT
March 28 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm EDT