Calendar of Events
- This event has passed.
Account Officer Training on ACH/RDC Credit and Transactional Underwriting, Setting Exposure Limits and Performing Periodic Reviews
March 11 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDT$249
Account officers/relationship officers may not understand the regulatory requirements for assessing the risks of ACH and RDC clients.
- What is the difference between credit underwriting and transactional risk underwriting?
- How do you set exposure limits while complying with regulatory requirements and ensuring that periodic reviews are performed in accordance with network Rules and regulatory expectations?
This payments webinar will take a deep dive from the time potential ACH and RDC customers are brought to the financial institution for review and approval through the duration of the relationship. Learn regulatory guidance, expectations and practical methods for complying while not forcing inefficient processes and inconveniences for the client.
- Best business practices for differentiating between credit underwriting and transactional underwriting;
- Providing a practical business practice for setting effective exposure limits,
- Providing an understanding of how to effectively monitor and perform your periodic risk reviews;
- Following effective and efficient methods for handling over-limit activity;
- Understanding Red flags to help you identify that an account or accounts may have increased risk and when to escalate;
- Creating a practical and effective periodic review process
BONUS MATERIAL: Best Practice Document Included
Best business practice document for credit, transactional underwriting, documenting over-limit activity, performing periodic reviews and reporting high risk activity to the board of directors or designated committee.
Who Should Attend:
- Account Officers
- Relationship Managers
- Treasury Managers
- Payments Professionals
- Electronic Banking Management/Staff
- Deposit Operations Management/Staff
- Risk Management
- Internal Auditors
- Compliance Management/Staff
- Senior Management
$249 for Webinar and Playback*
Dates of Event
Monday, March 11, 2019
Terri Sands AAP CAMS
About the Speaker
Terri Sands is a recognized leader in the Payments industry with decades of hands-on experience in payments compliance, risk management and more. She founded Secura Risk Management 8 years ago to deliver education, consulting and auditing services in the areas of payments risk management (ACH, RDC, Wire Transfer, Debit Cards), BSA/AML, fraud prevention, and physical security for financial institutions and FinTech companies.
Terri also served as Director of Payments Risk Management at State Bank & Trust (GA). Previously, she was Managing Director of Payments Information Circle, President of GACHA, and Training Manager for ACH Services at the Federal Reserve Bank. Terri has been an instructor for BankersHub for ten years.