Calendar of Events
- This event has passed.
Top Corporate Customer Fraud Threats and Mitigation Tools: Don’t Wait until It’s Too Late!
February 6 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EST$249
Your corporate customers are being targeted by fraudsters every day. From social engineering attacks to malware attacks, corporate customers are surrendering their sensitive information more than ever and are feeling the monetary pain of such attacks.
This fraud webinar will focus on the top fraud threats that are targeting corporates and how these clients can mitigate the risks associated with monetary loss and/or reputational risk. This is a great webinar to pass along to your corporate customers to prepare them for such attacks.
- Social Engineering
- Specific fraud attacks (Wires, ACH, Checks and cross channel payments attacks such as foreign collection checks and outgoing wire transfers);
- Account Takeover
- Identity Theft
- Synthetic Identity
- Insurance Coverage for Corporate Account Fraud
- This webinar will also focus on how your corporate customers can prepare in terms of business continuity, incident response, and ensuring they have the right insurance coverage based on these increased threats.
Best Practice Document Included!
- Best business practice document for Corporate Customers including tips to ensure insurance coverage is enough based on increased fraud threats.
Who Should Attend:
- Corporate Customers of Financial Institutions
- Fraud Managers
- Risk Managers
- Operations Managers
- Front-Line Staff
- Back-Office Staff
- Compliance/Risk Management
- Internal Auditors
- Senior Management
- Legal Staff
$249 for Webinar and Playback*
Wednesday, February 6, 2019
Terri Sands AAP CAMS
About the Speaker
Throughout her career, Terri has served as a leader in the payments and fraud prevention industry, providing education, risk management and compliance consulting and support services geared toward the specific needs of financial organizations.
Terri is an Advanced Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist, an At-Risk Adult Crime Specialist and an Accredited ACH Professional. Prior to founding Secura, Terri served as co-founder of Payments Information Circle (PIC), Prior to her work at PIC, Terri served as the President of GACHA, a non-profit, regional payments association. Terri began her career in payments as a Senior Analyst with the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta where she provided training throughout the Sixth District and served on the Federal Reserve ACH Conversion Team that consolidated ACH Services for all branch locations in the Sixth District. Terri has been an instructor for BankersHub for almost ten years.