Calendar of Events
- This event has passed.
ACH/RDC Regulatory Credit Training: Exposure Limits, Periodic Reviews, and Regulatory Risk Expectations
January 24 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EST$249
Account officers/relationship officers may not understand the regulatory requirements for assessing the risks of its ACH and RDC clients. What is the difference between credit underwriting and transactional risk underwriting? How do you set exposure limits while still complying with regulatory requirements? How should periodic reviews to comply with network rules and regulatory expectations? Learn regulatory guidance, expectations and practical methods financial institutions can use while remaining efficient and providing a positive customer experience.
This risk webinar will cover:
- Best business practices for differentiating between credit underwriting and transactional underwriting;
- Providing a practical business practice for setting effective exposure limits;
- Providing an understanding of how to effectively monitor and perform your periodic risk reviews;
- Following effective and efficient methods for handling over-limit activity;
- Understanding business practices that can be identified as red flags for unusual/suspicious activity;
- Creating a practical and effective periodic review process.
Who Should Attend?
- Account Officers
- Relationship Managers
- Treasury Managers
- Payments Professionals
- Electronic Banking Management/Staff
- Deposit Operations Management/Staff
- Risk Management
- Internal Auditors
- Compliance Management/Staff
- Senior Management
$249 for Webinar and Playback*
Dates of Event
Thursday, January 24, 2019
Terri Sands AAP CAMS
About the Speaker
Throughout her career, Terri has served as a leader in the payments and fraud prevention industry, providing education, risk management and compliance consulting and support services geared toward the specific needs of financial organizations. Terri serves as the Director of the Financial Investigative Unit for State Bank & Trust in Atlanta, Georgia where she is responsible for BSA/AML, physical security, fraud prevention, and payments risk management.
Terri is an Advanced Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist, an At-Risk Adult Crime Specialist and an Accredited ACH Professional. Prior to founding Secura, Terri served as co-founder of Payments Information Circle (PIC), Prior to her work at PIC, Terri served as the President of GACHA, a non-profit, regional payments association. Terri began her career in payments as a Senior Analyst with the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta where she provided training throughout the Sixth District and served on the Federal Reserve ACH Conversion Team that consolidated ACH Services for all branch locations in the Sixth District. Terri has been an instructor for BankersHub for almost ten years.